Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNC Jamboree - Fall 2013 at Long Lake Park

1. Default

The Presenters are telling us that they are bringing more samples/stuff then they want to carry home. Sounds like fun to us.

2. Default

We have had a great response to this years event. There are still seats available so sign up now.

Register Now!

Thanks Jason for the hosting the event, this was my first time at the event, picked up tons of good info. Looking forward to the next one. Mike;
    Last edited by ekimnamyr; 09-25-2013 at 09:07 PM.

4. Default

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1239310_476179475823179_1313353468_o.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	212.2 KB 
ID:	64967

From left to right. Joe Lovchik (CarveWright), Jason Allen (DigitalFabber), Michael Tyler (CarveBuddy), TJ Christiansen (ShopBot) and Randy Johnson (ShopBot). The Fabber All Star dream team.

What fun it was! Super group of attendees and I was more than impressed with Joe, TJ and Randy's presentations. All did a supurb job. Years of accumulated information and experience was shared and passed along in just a couple days! Sunday was great, too...Shop Day! I think Joe had five or six CarveWright machines running and TJ and Randy each had their ShopBots crankin' as well. Wonderful to see both brands running at the same time, in the same shop! Quite an experience that shouldn't be missed. If anyone is even THINKING about attending next year's CNC Jamboree...stop thinking about it and just do it!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12