Thread: stag

Default stag

does anyone have a nice stag pattern. Something besides an outline. If you have a store u like that has it that would be great to. White tail dear is what I want but any help with this. The ones I have seen are pretty plain. While I'am typing can some one tell how to change cutting depth? I found the topic but the link didn't work. Susan

I just searched "stag". There are some patterns:

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...7601#post87601

Quote Originally Posted by diverdill View Post
    does anyone have a nice stag pattern. Something besides an outline. If you have a store u like that has it that would be great to. White tail dear is what I want but any help with this. The ones I have seen are pretty plain. While I'am typing can some one tell how to change cutting depth? I found the topic but the link didn't work. Susan
    I have several deer patterns that I made, PM with your e-mail address; I can send you other samples. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deer1_NORM.jpg   2poles+elk_DISP cw.jpg   white tail 8_DISP-cw.jpg   bullmoose01_DISP-cw.jpg  

Deer5_NORM.jpg   Deer 3_NORM.jpg   The hunter.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

I am trying the stag now, they are wonderful . The art is of such better quality. Can't wait to see the rest.!!!! sue