Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my shop, tools, Carvewright, etc

Default Selling my shop, tools, Carvewright, etc

I'm wanting to move on to exploring the parts of our great country that I've yet to see. I'm putting the whole shebang on the market and we'll hit the road in the RV. If any of you fine folks here know of someone who would like a ready made retirement business & a truly quiet & secluded place, let them know.
    http://search.taosnewmexico.com/listings/93407
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Good luck on your new venture!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default

Good luck. I hope everything works out great for you.

Hey Paul,
    Do you still go to the gem show?

What a BEAUTIFUL place! Good luck with the future.

Gorgeous place- we'll keep our ears open for potential buyers for you (I'd hate to give up that shop!)

We'll be joining you in a few months - I'm not sure if I'm going to take my CW on the road still or not but will
    be doing woodworking of some sort on the road (possibly scroll saw or turning)- hope we can meet up and have
    a cool beverage!

Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by jiml View Post
    Hey Paul,
    Do you still go to the gem show?
    Jim, haven't been for a few years. Been either busy or broke.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    Gorgeous place- we'll keep our ears open for potential buyers for you (I'd hate to give up that shop!)

We'll be joining you in a few months - I'm not sure if I'm going to take my CW on the road still or not but will
    be doing woodworking of some sort on the road (possibly scroll saw or turning)- hope we can meet up and have
    a cool beverage!

Lawrence
    Thanks Lawrence! I think it would be cool for you all to visit here. I can provide hook ups.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Man I don't see how you expect to see any thing more beautiful than what you have right there at home. If you do please post some pictures and keep in touch . And thank you for your years of service to our forum...Roughcut
    http://william.bowen.com/:)
    ("There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
    - Herbert Spencer )

Quote Originally Posted by pkunk View Post
    Thanks Lawrence! I think it would be cool for you all to visit here. I can provide hook ups.
    gosh, I just realized that that looked like I invited myself over... I meant joining you on the road!

But if you are open to visitors, we'd love to swing by to say hello

Lawrence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast