Thread: Save a copy of your Designer 1 projects

Default Save a copy of your Designer 1 projects

Since a project opened then saved with Designer 2 cannot be opened with Designer 1, I decided it would be a good idea to archive a copy of my projects and patters to date. If for any reason I would need to go back to Designer 1, and I can think of a few, the projects would be available. Just thought I would pass this idea along. I don't recall seeing this as a suggestion. It might be something for LHR to consider advising Designer 2 customers.

I did post that suggestion, but possibly buried in a very long thread.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DickB View Post
    Since a project opened then saved with Designer 2 cannot be opened with Designer 1, I decided it would be a good idea to archive a copy of my projects and patters to date. If for any reason I would need to go back to Designer 1, and I can think of a few, the projects would be available. Just thought I would pass this idea along. I don't recall seeing this as a suggestion. It might be something for LHR to consider advising Designer 2 customers.
    Great Idea! I don't know how I missed it when you posted it. I guess messages were flyin' prettyl hot and heavy then though. I would add, however, to save it to version 1.186 since 1.187 on are flawed.
    Last edited by TerryT; 09-24-2013 at 07:07 AM.