Thread: VP Airdale

Default VP Airdale

Newbie, both with the system, and using a forum. I saw a cross at the conference that I would be interested in carving. The person I talked to said he downloaded it free off the forum. He had trimmed the bottom to make it look more natural. Anybody know where I could find it? Searching the word "Cross" didn't work for me. Since I'm not familiar with on line forums, maybe I'm doing it wrong? Any suggestions? FF

From the main page on the forum go to "patterns" Pattern Sharing" the last highlighted in blue "Pattern Sharing Depot" has a paper clip, click on the paper clip and it will open up all of the attached pattern, projects and images down loaded to the pattern sharing depot section. After all are loaded up in the window you will see they are listed alphabetically. Z down to A.

If you knew the actual name it would be faster..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

search "jesus in cross" Welcome to the forum.

Also make sure you include the quotation marks... the search objects to search terms shorter than 4 characters without quotes
    Doug Fletcher

welcome to the forum, you'll learn to love this cavewright I have to say its addicting.....

VP Airdale, that was me. Email me at proctorw@swbell.net and I will send you the project.

Thanks,

Wayne