Thread: Carvewright A - 40 hours cut total - SOLD

Brazilian Nut Guest

Default Carvewright A - 40 hours cut total - SOLD

Series A - bought in 2008 (I think...)
    The only thing that gave me problems before was the board sensor and I replaced it.
    I don't have patience to cope with the customer service everytime the machine gives me a error code.
    I don't like it and I don't want to use it anymore.
    It has the updated firmware version.
    It has less than 40 hour of cutting time and it comes with the basic: 3 bits, the bit remover tool, manual, card reader and the card.
    Still on the original box but some of the styrofoam is broken.
    I'll ship (at your expense and with the carrier you choose) or you can come to pick it up
    $800.00 firm
    Thanks and have a blessed day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 052720132125.jpg   horas.jpg   Isaias 40.31.jpg   minha.jpg  

Sorry to hear you are giving up.

Please do me a favor and take that CarveWright CD and throw it away.... IF the new owner loads it he may have some problems loading any updates. It is not necessary and as you said, the Card has the latest.

This would be a good 2nd machine for someone.

Did you ever get the A907 14 pin FSC Cable system change or does it have the older 18 pin?

Good Luck,

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I wonder if he's giving up because of how expensive it's become to keep these machines running and the cost of all the softwares now ...
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Quote Originally Posted by ktjwilliams View Post
    I wonder if he's giving up because of how expensive it's become to keep these machines running and the cost of all the softwares now ...
    Oh let's see...had it since 2008...only 40 hours on it...board sensor only problem he says he has had...sure, I can see how you came to that conclusion.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

It takes patience and understanding to learn the machine. Many just give up. I am sure I am a minority here that I do not own a Cell Phone... for me, I am just not that important and don't have any kids to keep track of... So with that being said, I don't have much use for Cell Phones or Smart Phones... It's the same way with the CW... It's NOT for Everyone....

Good Luck selling it.

I have posted on the topic of used CW's value. You would likely have better luck getting this price on CL or eBay.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Brazilian Nut Guest

Al, different of you, I have lots of experience with computers and digital technology. I work with computers network since 1996.
    I just don't like this machine.
    The hardware isn't reliable, there was always something wrong happening.
    I don't care for the fact that the user is always blamed for the issues.
    Worst money I ever spent.
    Anyways it's no longer my problem...
    Sold