Thread: by passed

Default by passed

I have a post in the project of the month,...I mighta got overlooked, I was wanting to use one board for the knob and front and side panels I have gotten the side panels where I want them but the knob and front won"t move but up and down. I have have used select all, on the knob and front patterns, tried to use the center control button to release it to no avail can some give me some much needed advice. {thank you in advance}

I don't have the project but click on the element and look and see if any of the numbers are yellow as in constrained. If they are, right click on the yellow number and use remove restraint. And also look at the center left and right and up and down, one could be on.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

AL, I didn't see any numbers that where yellow, I was missing with the center buttons and don't really understand what I did that removed the restraints but I have gotten the pattern released...its like I done something wrong but it was right...lol

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    AL, I didn't see any numbers that where yellow, I was missing with the center buttons and don't really understand what I did that removed the restraints but I have gotten the pattern released...its like I done something wrong but it was right...lol
    The panels are (purposely) centered for horiz alignment on the board layout (accomplished via the Centering Icons). When you clicked again on the horiz center icon, it toggled the centering OFF, thus the panels can be freely moved.

There is a circle drill pocket on the backside and is purposely centered both horiz and vert (accomplished via the Centering Icons). If you click again on those icons, it will toggle the centering OFF, thus that circle can be freely moved. However, use caution...you certainly do want that circle pocket to remain centered in relation to the frontside of the knob!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

I made sure that the backside of the knob was right and what I figured out is that the restraints where on the front two strips and there was a restraints on the knob. it took a little time but I got it done thanks for the reply back....my next step was to drop kick the puter!!!...lol

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    I made sure that the backside of the knob was right and what I figured out is that the restraints where on the front two strips and there was a restraints on the knob. it took a little time but I got it done thanks for the reply back....my next step was to drop kick the puter!!!...lol
    I have days like that, too!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══