Thread: Conference

Default Conference

I just wanted to give a big thank you to LHR/CarveWright on the wonderful time
    that I and many others had at the 3th Conference.

Looking forward to the 4th one next year.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

2013 conference was an exciting and rewarding experience, thanks to all, presenters, sponsors and those who displayed their projects! Thanks LHR. I had a great time! D Bemus

Ditto's on the thank you for LHR/CarveWright family and all who attended, "the extended family". I was especially impressed by the CarveWright team, what a talented group to work with. Where's the next conference location? Will we be getting the contact information of the people who attended?? Here's mine: Joe Ragsdale, Customcarvingonline.com, joe@customcarvingonline.com, 813-732-1576.

Will send follow up email tomorrow (hopefully). Still about 150 emails behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

5. Default

Plan to send follow-up email tomorrow, but still lagging about 150 emails behind. Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk.
    If you're as intrigued as I am about technical solutions, I highly recommend checking out my latest blog post.
    Recovering a Facebook login ID or regaining access to a hacked Facebook account can be a stressful experience, but Facebook provides several options to help you regain control of your account. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to recover your Facebook login ID or regain access to a hacked account:

Facebook Login ID Recovery
    If you've forgotten your Facebook login ID (email address or phone number), you can try the following steps to recover it:

Use Registered Email Address or Phone Number: Try entering any email addresses or phone numbers you've used to sign up for Facebook in the past. Facebook will search for any accounts associated with those contact details.
    Check Email Inbox: If you have access to the email address associated with your Facebook account, check your inbox for any emails from Facebook. Facebook often sends notifications and password reset instructions to your registered email address.
    Use Mobile Number: If you've registered your mobile number with Facebook, you can enter it on the login page instead of your email address. Facebook will send a verification code to your phone that you can use to log in.
    Try Different Email Addresses or Phone Numbers: If you're still unable to recover your Facebook login ID, try entering other email addresses or phone numbers that you may have used to sign up for Facebook.
    Contact Facebook Support: If none of the above methods work, you can try contacting Facebook's support team for further assistance. Visit the Facebook Help Center and navigate to the "Login & Password" section to find options for recovering your account.
    How to Recover Hacked Facebook Account
    If you believe your Facebook account has been hacked or compromised, follow these steps to regain access and secure your account:

Change Your Password: If you can still access your Facebook account, immediately change your password to a strong and unique one that you haven't used before. Go to the Settings menu, select Security and Login, and then click on "Change Password."
    Secure Your Account: Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for an extra layer of security. This will require you to enter a code sent to your phone whenever you log in from an unrecognized device.
    Report the Hacked Account: If you're unable to access your account due to the hacker changing your password, visit the Facebook Help Center and report your account as hacked. Facebook will guide you through the steps to recover your account.
    Verify Account Ownership: Facebook may ask you to verify your identity by providing information such as previous passwords, friends' names, or photos of yourself. This helps ensure that you're the rightful owner of the account.
    Contact Facebook Support: If you're unable to recover your hacked Facebook account using the above steps, contact Facebook's support team for further assistance. Provide as much detail as possible about the situation, including any suspicious activity you've noticed on your account.
    By following these steps, you can recover your Facebook login ID or regain access to a hacked account, restoring your control and ensuring the security of your personal information.