Thread: Looking for someone to carve a project - this week!

Default Looking for someone to carve a project - this week!

I was hoping to pm Lawrence, but his box is full LOL, so I need to put this out to all carvers:

My computer crashed and its not looking to good, may have to rebuild. But I need a project carved and was wondering if someone would be willing to carve it for me next week - its nothing fancy, its a paddle for my niece. I just need you to carve it and mail it to me. Let me know if you are willing to do it, and how much its going to cost for the wood and your time, and oh the post cost LOL. PM me . I will send you the file if you decide to do it.

Thanks
    Andrea

Andrea, if you would post what you have in mind it would give us a better understanding what we would be getting into. Also are you going to finish it or you just want it carved? Oh and what kind of wood do you have in mind.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

oops- sorry about that- my inbox is clear now!

I'd be happy to hear what you need-

Lawrence

Just sent you a pm
    Andrea

CarverJerry, Its just a sorority paddle for my niece. I will do the finishing work, I just need someone to carve it for me. I was thinking of using poplar wood.
    Andrea