Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gone Fishing mail an key holder

Default Gone Fishing mail an key holder

This is a model that Floyd an I did together. This was a fun project to design specially since my keys been missing quite a bit with Floyd. Here some renders of the 3d model and Floyds finished project can be seen here http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...-Contest/page2 will put on my site in the next couple days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mail_fish_keys_1_plain_side.jpg   mail_fishing_1_front_rendered.jpg   mail_key Fishing_1Plain.jpg   mail_keys_fishing1_seide_rendered.jpg  

John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

great project and it was a great carve too - well done

Lawrence

Great project. There would never be keys attached if it hung in my house.

Really great project John, you have not lost the touch. For those that do not know, John is showing a render, thus the keys, envelopes, and hooks, are all done in 3d. Does it not look real? Exceptional job all around.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

5. Default

Great job to both of you! That should be a very popular Project on your site John.

Wonderful project John.

Anything you have done before for me was always outstanding and this one is also.

Very very nice.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

are you selling this project if so where can I purchase it..being in a tourist town and being 5 mins from the gulf of mexico it would be great here!!!!... where did I put them keys?.....darnit...

Really super job, to both of you. The 3D effect is awesome. It will be well received for sure....
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Really great project John, you have not lost the touch. For those that do not know, John is showing a render, thus the keys, envelopes, and hooks, are all done in 3d. Does it not look real? Exceptional job all around.
    Eddie,

You are dead on about John's modeling talents! His passion for fishing really comes out in his models and is only 2nd to his talents stream side!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thanks for the nice comments. Floyd's finishing jobnailed it. Pretty cool I went fishing with Floyd yesterday and he brought thefinished versions along - MAN they look great. Vey fun to see stuff you made upin your head then transferred to 3d and then to wood. I have the project listedfor sale on my site. The carve time is roughly 15 hours total for all piecesset to optimal. Overall dimensions of the finished product are roughly 16x22x2.I originally designed the project with .5 inch stock but Floyd and I changedthings things around so it is 3/4 stock for the top and rail pieces, 1"stock for the bottom piece with the rod. The back can be 1/4 inch plywood.

Here is the link to the project http://www.carvepattern.com/en/43-tr...r-project.html

And Floyd as far as my stream side talent..just trying to catch up to you. Next time were hiking..lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exploded view.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast