Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Using scraps of expensive wood

very nice.....what size cribbage boards are they
    denny

2. Default

Folded they measure 9x4 inches. So smaller than a sheet of paper opened up.

Nicely done, Terry. I just ordered the mpc for my shop. I think they will be good sellers. I have made quite few boards for camps and cottages and the folding board will be a great addtion to the available options. Thanks for making it available....
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

4. Default

Great John! Please let me know how it works for you, maybe a photo if you can. I am very happy with the way they carve and look.

I will certainly pass along pictures, Terry. Still thinking about what graphics I want to include. The first one will be for display and promotion, so I want to do all I can to get my target market's attention.... I think your design is top notch and I want to do all I can to compliment it...
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

Just now saw this.

Great Job Terry.

Your carvings always look great.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

Terry,
    Great job. I am going to order the mpc from your website. But I will wait til I get my Carvewright back from warranty repairs. They have had it since May 31st but never even acknowledged they received it. I called a week ago and the technician said they had it fixed and were going to test it out last Friday and would call me. Haven't heard a word from them since. They are not the fastest or most communicating group in the world but I assume it is on the way back to me. I will call on Monday. I can see many designs for this cribbage board. Thanks for your good work.
    Joe

8. Default

You are a patient man Joe! I hope you get it back soon. Thanks for the kind words.

just checking in to see your findings on your list of sales if if your costumer base is more northern or southern?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    just checking in to see your findings on your list of sales if if your costumer base is more northern or southern?
    I'm not sure if a check of ALL sales would bare this out, but with just a quick check of the first page of orders (most recent) we have customers in every one of the southern states. However, it does show Wisconsin as having the most sales in this group.

As I said with all of the data that could change but it looks like you may be right! LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast