Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got one of them new fangled Keurig Machines...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Got one of them new fangled Keurig Machines...

Hello everyone the Keurig is a fine coffee maker but storing the k-cups is a pain. I am not happy with the storage solutions I have found on line. Most have a very small loading capacity. It would be best if it held two varieties and between 24 and 54 k-cups as that is how many come in the bigger boxes. Does anyone have or know of a pattern for a k-cup holder. I can make something when given dimensions but have a hard time with the design part. Kind of like the fabrication design guys for the Star Wars Movies. Someone brought the a picture of a spaceship they wanted built and asked if the guys could build it. They said sure what are the dimensions? That is me all over
    Last edited by radman5506; 05-22-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: added wordage

I have thought about this several times as we have one too, just haven't reached the point where I decided to go ahead and design something. Maybe Michael Tyler can be convinced to make one for a POM?

dave

Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    I have thought about this several times as we have one too, just haven't reached the point where I decided to go ahead and design something. Maybe Michael Tyler can be convinced to make one for a POM?

dave
    I don't even know what a k-cup holder is...I can google it later. Could a project based on the cup holders have a fairly wide appeal?
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Michael,

I do not have a K-cup coffee machine but Walter dose and it seems to besomething that a lot of people have or are getting in to. One can just brew onecup at a time.

Maybe a POM of a coffee cup holder with an area to put the k-cups in.

Perhaps a shelf area for the coffee cups to set or hang and the angled slot forthe different K-cup to be stored in.

Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

I'm a +1 also... pretty much everyone in my family has a Keurig (or compatible) brewer now, not to mention many of the smaller clients I do consulting for... I'm envisioning "valued customer" gifts around the x-mas season. If you do take this one MT, try to include a smaller 2x4 area that can be used to customize these (company logos ect) if possible!
    Doug Fletcher

This is clearly a high capacity assault coffee magazine and might not be legal in all locations! Looks good, though.

Excellent job Brent! I may have to build one for the wife. Maybe a Christmas present on the works! Hay Michael how about that one!!!

8. Default

That is cool! I like the way you carved the doors, that was a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    Maybe Michael Tyler can be convinced to make one for a POM?

dave
    +1 for the K-Cup holder. It would be a very popular project and would appeal to alot of people.

+1 from me too !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast