Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will CW Machine be back in stock?

BigDss Guest

Default When will CW Machine be back in stock?

When will the CW machine be back in stock either here at CarveWrigt or online at Sears stores. Ready to buy but can't find one anywhere. Looks like a great product!!! Keep up the good work and development.

Darrell

The Bard Guest

Sears gets a shipment every week.

we'll get some in a couple of months maybe.

I just got an email from Sears that says the CompuCarve is in stock right now. If you order now, it will leave the warehouse in 2 days...

Your pal,
    Meat.

BigDss Guest

Default Got the email...

Yea, I got the same email. The email was sent at just after Midnight Friday night/ Saturday Morning. Checked my email at 9 am and they were already sold out. Going to Sears today to see if they can order one for me. Appreciate the advice! Great forum with lots of support for this great machine! Just anxious to get one. Keep it up ya'all!!

Darrell

Darrell,

I ordered mine from the local store when the Sears website said they were out of stock and received it within 5 days (picked up at the store). If you call the store they can check estimated delivery time for you (of course, mine came two days after the estimate but still not too bad). HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles M
    Darrell,

I ordered mine from the local store when the Sears website said they were out of stock and received it within 5 days (picked up at the store). If you call the store they can check estimated delivery time for you (of course, mine came two days after the estimate but still not too bad). HTH.
    Same for me only it was 7 Days

BigDss Guest

Default Thanks

Thanks much! I'm going to Sears tomorrow to order one. You've been great help! I'll be checking back and reading the forum in preparation of receiving this wonderful piece of equipment. I have a shop full of woodworking equipment, have multiples of most, but haven't been this enthused about any as much as this one. Have so many ideas and visions in my head of projects that I can use this for!!!! Happy woodworking to all and thanks again for the advice!!!!

Darrell

Default When will it be available?

I send e-mails and called. I was told 3-4 weeks ago that I'm on the list with carvewright. I have not heard anything since. Could you please post or let people know where they are at on the waiting list?
    Thanks
    Eva

The Bard Guest

waiting list for a machine? Carvewright and Sears are not using the same pool of machines.

We are contractually obligated to give the first "X" many machines to Sears. After that we can start to get our own.

I don't know where we stand right now but we'll get ours in a matter of weeks or a month most likely. Sears gets them weekly.

So if you're in a hurry, order from Sears as they're the only authorized dealer for them currently.

The list you're on here is only for when WE get some, sorry.

Default Accesories

Does Sears carry the scanning head and various bits? If not, how does one order it from CarveWright?

The bits are something of mystery to me. I assume the bits that come with the machine are sufficient for the basic task of putting down relief on most kinds of wood. Would I need some of the more specialized bits for different materials primarily or more for different kinds of cuts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast