Thread: 2013 conference agenda

Default 2013 conference agenda

I am new user of the carvewright. Can anyone give an idea as too what goes on at the show. how big was 2011 and 2012 show, was there a good turn out? Just curious as too what to expect if a carver was to go there. Thanks Just getting my feet wet on the forum.

I went to the 2011 Conference and they broke it up into beginner's and advanced. I am fairly new with the Carvewright so I sat in on the beginner sessions. It was extremely helpful as we actually did hands on projects as a group. It was also helpful to meet fellow wood carvers and trade techniques. We had a couple of guys that lived in my area so we started our own users group and met once every month of so and traded ideas....the factory tour is a real plus.

If you go to the Forum tag then load the segment under CW Annual Conference you can see actual photos of both the 2011 and 2012 conferences as well as items that were discussed during the conferences. It is a great insight into what was taught so you can determine whether or not it is for you. LHR will soon be listing the class schedule as well as list of speakers. (Keep checking back with Carvewright.com under 2013 Conference.) In my opinion it was well worth the cost. They also share cost covering aspects that you could use to save on such as sharing rooms etc.

thanks guys this will be of help. are you going to go this year?