Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy Folks

Default Howdy Folks

Just joined the Forum today and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have had my model C for about three weeks now and haven't been able to complete a single project. I initially had a faulty memory card. That's been replaced and now I keep getting a Y-Axis Stall ERR05 - 0303. Haven't been able to clear it up yet, but I'll keep trying.

Howdy back at ya and welcome to the forum!

At what stage in the process are you getting the Y stall error. The more information you gives the better we can help you through it...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geomoo1 View Post
    Just joined the Forum today and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have had my model C for about three weeks now and haven't been able to complete a single project. I initially had a faulty memory card. That's been replaced and now I keep getting a Y-Axis Stall ERR05 - 0303. Haven't been able to clear it up yet, but I'll keep trying.
    I can relate. I have 4 hours on my machine and working out the kinks and operator error. I will say when that first project comes out, it will all be worth it. The guys and gals on this forum are a wealth of knowledge. Keep reading the posts and get to know these people. They will help you.

Welcome to the form.Take the time to read the tips and tricks and the video's the are great.

Welcome Aboard! You 're in for lots of fun. Capt Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Geomoo1 View Post
    With the machine off, move the carriage back and forth by hand. Does it feel smooth? Do you hear any noises from the motor drive on the left?

It is a shame that we are going into a long weekend and help from the Carvewright people will have to wait until Monday.

Im here as much as I can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

http://www.carvewright.com/support-p...om_axis_stalls Here's a link to the troubleshooting guide that may assist in resolving your Y-Axis Stall ERR05. At what point in the process are you getting the error?

Welcome Aboard and to be sure we'll help you through this even though CarveWright is closed for the weekend. You're surrounded by very helpful fellow Carvers. And our unofficial Den Mother Lynnfrwd (CarveWright) is right here too. Again welcome!
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

10. Default

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast