Thread: Anyone in Charlotte NC area willing to make a sign?

Default Anyone in Charlotte NC area willing to make a sign?

Hi all,

A friend of mine in the Charlotte NC area, asked me to make her a sign for a rental property. The only thing I know is the approx size of 20" x 30". Not sure what graphic (if any) she wants or what text. I was going to charge her $160 to do it (she is a friend). I live in Texas and it does not make sense for me to build and ship if she can save money by doing it locally. So i am reaching out to my fellow carvewright folks, that may be in her local area, that might be able to do the work. If anyone is interested, you don't have to reply to this thread with your charges. I would prefer you send me a pm with contact info and what you estimate to charge and I will forward the info on to her. I am not in the decision making process of this, only looking to help her out and possibly a member on this forum as well.

Thanks in advance

Rich and Denise

(This is Rich)

Im about an hour from Charlotte, if you can get more info on what they want i might be able to help.
    And how soon do they need it?
    John

JAustin,

She does not have a full grasp on what she wants it to look like yet. The only thing I know for sure is the size of approx 20 to 30 inches.

Rich

I live about an hour from Charlotte also JAustin. I didn't know I had a neighbor on the forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by guido5286 View Post
    I live about an hour from Charlotte also JAustin. I didn't know I had a neighbor on the forum.

i am in Thomasville and I know of one other member that is close by.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    JAustin,

She does not have a full grasp on what she wants it to look like yet. The only thing I know for sure is the size of approx 20 to 30 inches.

Rich
    I have not made a 2 section carve so that may be a problem. But willing to take a look at it when she decides what she is looking for.
    John

Sorry but I forgot to look back at this to see if you responded but I live in lincolnton between hickory and gastonia. I'm going by you this weekend though I'm going to Raleigh to visit some friends.

Quote Originally Posted by guido5286 View Post
    Sorry but I forgot to look back at this to see if you responded but I live in lincolnton between hickory and gastonia. I'm going by you this weekend though I'm going to Raleigh to visit some friends.

Holy cow guido. Small world. I'm originally from lenoir. Stationed in jacksonville now. I joined the service to get out of nc and ended back here in the end. I can do a two piece carve if needed. And I will just ship it if need be. If Noone else has taken this job yet.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Custom Stadium Coin Racks for displaying Military Challenge Coins, GeoCoins and the like- http://www.etsy.com/shop/stadiumdisplays
    OR http://shop.ebay.com/stadiumdisplays...&_trksid=p4340