Thread: Need Help With a Pattern

Default Need Help With a Pattern

Any one who could assist me or give me some pointers in creating a pattern with the attached image, would be soooo greatly appreciated. I am about 6 hours into this project, and still cannot get this to come even close to working. When in the pattern editor, it looks like my image is raised above the board, but when transferred over to the software the only thing that is raised is the big square box around the project and the snakes are barely visible. I have inverted and undone and tried all i can think of. I will admit, the pattern creator is a very difficult thing to use, and I am still a beginner at using it. Please help and advise. thanks. I have attached the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snake.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Check your PM (notifications) at top of page.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

This is a great design ... especially if all the scales carved. Be interested in seeing this design carved.

That it is Sharon, I will be glad to share once cut. If you have not noticed, it is meant to be a Snake Fleur De Lis. Us Louisianians love our Fleur's. You have to look extra close, lol.