Thread: magazine shelf

Default magazine shelf

I had so many wood magazines that I made this to hold them, I need to put the clear coat on it yet I'll do that tomorrow, don' look at the junk I have to make a dump run...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0095.JPG   DSCF0096.JPG  

BAAHAHAHA that might hold the ones I got last year! I built a 6 ft x 6 ft book case in my office last year and it's over half full of magazines and books, 90% woodworking stuff. Awesome shelf by the way, very cool.
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

for just getting started and just a hobby It's enough for the magazines that I have and the three years subscription that I'm getting...maybe one day I'll need a bigger one... then I will build one bigger.. lol

Very nice work on the book shelf. The hummingbird carving really came out nice.

The magazine shelf really came great. The carve is beautiful. Very nice job. It will look great with your magazines on it. I can relate to dehrlich. I have been subscribing to WW magazines for a long time (charter subscriber of Wood Magazine for one) and am on my third metal shelf system. I have all the articles indexed on my computer and have over 8000 project plans referenced. Wish I had the actual article scanned, but started this before the days of scanners, so have to live with basic article info for searching and then a trip to the shelves to look up what I may use for plans....still better than relying on my bad memory....
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

6. Default

That is a great looking project! Nice work, indeed.

That is nice work indeed keep it up
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Very nice. I like the finish.

For you woodworking magazine readers, If you get the 2013 issue of America's Best Home Workshops by Wood magazine (should be on sale in a few days), I'll send you on a scavenger hunt: two items in the Ideas Gallery are from my shop. See if you can spot them.