Thread: Minnesota

Default Minnesota

Are the any Minnesota people here? Wondering how you deal with the cold weather. Diane from Minnesota.

Take advantage of it. It helps if you like to snowmobile. Just turn the heat up in the shop. However, we have been going south for a few weeks or more to get a break from winter.

Not Minnesota, but close, North Dakota. Winter is shop season, no desire to be outside so may as well make saw dust.

I was born and raised about 2 hours east of Duluth and our 1 day vacation in the summer each year when I was a kid was to go to "Goldfines by the Briidge" and "Glassblock". Couldn't really afford to buy much, but it was fun looking.... I still have realtives in Northern Minnesota. Many moved there to work in the mines when the iron mines in my home area started closing.... Beautiful country......
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

I'm from MN too, cold weather stinks, I was near Des Monis last weekend it was 62 degrees.
    Custom Wood Pedestals & Plaques For Taxidermists
    www.RoostinRidge.com

Default minnesota

I'm from Pipestone-SW Minnesota no snow just cold

I'm not from Minnesota, I couldn't handle handle the cold Iv'e been though there, beautiful country, but anything below 68 degrees is cold to me... greetings from Florida.
    Last edited by aokweld101; 04-07-2013 at 02:37 AM.