Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Axis stall - Z Axis stall E06-0313 - Z and Cut motor tests just loop

You might can use it to troubleshoot your controller. Hopefully, there was not a bad cable or bad board that would mess up your other controller.

My suggestion is to send it in for testing and use that as $100 towards a new one, if necessary. Send Rebate Form.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 03-27-2014 at 03:49 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Connie, after you posted this i went to shop and ran a small 17 min carve on the machine i was testing the parts off of non running machine and it was fine so it did not mess up the controller on that machine, Thats the good news, the better news is that i decided before i sent this bad controller to ya and bought new one i decided to do an old trick that works on a variety of different things that need fixin, I took it and banged it a few times and hooked it all back up and ran the same 17 min carve, worked fine, for now.
    steve
    Start U Member

Default Axis stall - Z Axis stall E06-0313 - Z and Cut motor tests just loop

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterman View Post
    Connie, after you posted this i went to shop and ran a small 17 min carve on the machine i was testing the parts off of non running machine and it was fine so it did not mess up the controller on that machine, Thats the good news, the better news is that i decided before i sent this bad controller to ya and bought new one i decided to do an old trick that works on a variety of different things that need fixin, I took it and banged it a few times and hooked it all back up and ran the same 17 min carve, worked fine, for now.
    steve

LOL!!! Ok, whatever works!

So, we should add "just bang on it" to our already scrutinized list of troubleshooting suggestions, such as "put tape on it", "put glue on it" or "put a sock on it"?
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 03-27-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

i figure it works on other things ,,, why not.
    Start U Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234