You mentioned that it's $1599.00 with a one year and $1899.00 for a two year. I'd be more than happy to pick it up at that price. Unfortunately when I am looking at piece mealing it together it's showing me $1600.00 with an additional $200.00 for a standard one year and $500 additional for the two year. Not trying to harp on the active duty military card, but I am currently active in the Marine Corps trying to expand a side business for one day when I hang up my uniform whether it be retirement or due to downsizing and I'm looking for the most cost effective route as possible with the limited savings I have set aside. Please advise. Also, If anyone here has any recommendations on any do's and don'ts from a business owners standpoint for an up and coming entrepreneur trying to start a business I'd really appreciate it. Nice to see how many current and prior military members are involved with the CarveWright as well as it's forums and how helpful the rest of the community is - I feel welcomed and look forward to becoming a part of it.
-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
FYI on this warranty topic:

Most people on here paid $1899.99 for a machine with the one year warranty included. However, so many of them (including out of country customers) wanted an option without the warranty included. So, we lowered the price (significantly) and made it an option and even began offering a two year warranty option (also customer's request).

If you do the math, you are still getting a better deal even adding the two year warranty, you are back at $1899.99 or $1599.99 with the one year option.

You have up until 90 days after purchase to add a warranty, but both are $100 more.