Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ER11 Adapter for the CT

Eddie
    I just got mine end of last week
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Yes was hoping I had mine to run some projects, if all is well would buy 2 more

Finally received my order, will be trying it out in the next couple of days.

I ordered 2 they came in last Friday, tried one out Saturday in my Compucarve that has a rock chuck works great. I haven't tried it yet in the Carvewright C machine with the CT yet. Thanks Bergerud

I thought these could only be ised with the carvetight?
    Custom Stadium Coin Racks for displaying Military Challenge Coins, GeoCoins and the like- http://www.etsy.com/shop/stadiumdisplays
    OR http://shop.ebay.com/stadiumdisplays...&_trksid=p4340

Quote Originally Posted by unitedcases View Post
    I thought these could only be ised with the carvetight?
    There is no reason they cannot be used with the 1/2" Rock. The Rock is lower than the CT so, it is possible to hit the wood with the adapter if you have less bit sticking out than the depth of your carve. (It is just that I did not have a Rock to test.)

I just got mine yesterday. It is much smaller than it looks in the photos but that's because I really didn't think of what size it needed to be to work. It looks good but for now that's all the review I can give...

Well after a couple of weeks on being down for non-Carvewright issues (tore 2 tendons in my right arm) I am back to carving today.

Using the ER 11 adapter. So far running like a champ. I purchased 3 adapters, I have one set up with the 1/16 carving bit, one setup with
    3/16 cutting bit and one with the keyhole bit. I recommend you have at least 2 and set up the bits prior to starting the project.

No problem with loading the bits for the project

Keyhole worked like a charm, carving now and it looks great. Will let you know on the cut out.

Quote Originally Posted by chief2007 View Post
    Well after a couple of weeks on being down for non-Carvewright issues (tore 2 tendons in my right arm) I am back to carving today.

Using the ER 11 adapter. So far running like a champ. I purchased 3 adapters, I have one set up with the 1/16 carving bit, one setup with
    3/16 cutting bit and one with the keyhole bit. I recommend you have at least 2 and set up the bits prior to starting the project.

No problem with loading the bits for the project

Keyhole worked like a charm, carving now and it looks great. Will let you know on the cut out.
    Glad to see your back up and feeling better
    Last edited by henry1; 09-22-2013 at 03:51 AM.
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

I had issues with getting the spanner wrench I have been corresponding with him, he said he mailed it and that was Sept. 2, I know that it takes time to get here so I'm still waiting.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast