Thread: Power Failure!

Dave 59714 Guest

Default Power Failure!

I see that i am not the first person to have a power issue. My machine ran great for two projects on the third it wouldnt power up . once when i lifted and lowered the viewing door it powered up for a few seconds ,now it wont do anything! have checked power source...it is fine. Any Answers?

dave

The Bard Guest

Yes, call me at 713-473-6545 and i'll walk ya through the diagnostics.

Dave 59714 Guest

Default Contact Carvewright?

Well i must say that i am at a loss! I have tried to contact Carvewright literally about 20 times since yesterday ..........too no avail.I believe they are overwhelmed with calls i just hope they are not all service calls. I usually get a busy signal but have reached an automated call center several times only to hear the receptionists voicemail is full. I do believe they have a good product here that merely needs th bugs worked out .......its just that i dont believe they have enough "Bug Worker Outers" On hand to help the number of people in need. I will continue to waste the rest of this day before deciding on rather to sadly return this product to sears for service or a full refund. Its important to note that this decision will be simply a business decision as i purchased this machine to relieve some of my handcarving workload and if it cant do that then it is of no use to me.

I understand they're still having major problems with the phone co. and also the new phone setup they bought.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

The Bard Guest

amen