Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Where is AskBud?!

He was always our "first responder" when anyone was in trouble. I don't know if he ever slept; his responses where so quick and always researched and tested. We will definitely miss him.
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

For all who knew Bud personally or through the knowledge he shared here on the forum or with his very helpful videos he will be sorely missed. It isn't often you meet a person that gives so freely of their time, effort and personal knowledge as Bud did here on the forum. I know we will miss him but his family more so....my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Thank you Neal for all of your help in the past as well as in the future. Your legacy will live with this family forever.

I haven't posted, because I just don't know what to say.

We lost a good one.

When I lost my brother, his granddaughter told me that God needed another angel.

Looks like He needed another.
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

I just saw this posting, I have had the assistance of Bud quite a few times.
    I will miss him
    " The Hurdier I Go, The Behinder I Get"

We have gotten permission from his brother to host his instructional files. As soon as we can, we will put on our site.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Wow,

I stumbled upon this because I know Bud has posted a video a while back about an issue I'm currently having. When I searched for the answer I noticed the 'In Memoriam" under his name.. I'm sure he is off helping some Angels up in Heaven because that's just what he does.. He must have been an amazing person and belated condolences to his family.

Makes me sad every time I see his name.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

What a great loss to us all. Bud helped me on several occasions as he did with everyone else. It is sad that he is gone, but he will not be forgotten as long as we use his patterns, remember his wisdom, and duplicate his kindness to others. He was a leader to those of us that knew him here, someone that we can hope to honor with our continued love of carving and woodworking. Rest in peace Bud, and thank you for your contributions to this community.
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. I do seasonal work and am out of the workshop for months at a time and am just getting back into the workshop and on my Carvewright after about 8 months. I logged in to the forum today and checked around to see about Bud because I remember he was ill.

People on this forum are unbelievably helpful. But, Bud was a stand-out. I remember I was having a problem one time and posted questions and he sent me a message to call him and he would explain it all to me. I did call him and he took the time to patiently explain my issue to me. I never met him, yet he would do this sort of thing to just help out someone he knew needed a hand.

As I said, I never met him, but I wish I did and my best wishes to the loved ones he left behind.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast