Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Febuary POM?

RMarkey is offline Firmware Lord, Web Guru, IT King, Raccoon Catcher, Cable-repairer, Bucket Dumper, Undisputed Thumbs-Down Champion

Acrobat XI is not backwards compatible.
    Huh. I haven't seen this as of yet. If we edited it, then the PDF was created/saved with acrobat 8.

It is what ever Michael uses. I just upload it. I'm sure he will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

I create all the instructions using CorelDRAW (I made a template for that many years ago). After the instructions are done, I export to a PDF file. Although I own (and use) CorelDRAW X6, so far all of the instructions have been, and are, created/exported via my CorelDRAW X3.

I downloaded and tested the current PDF posted on the CW website (just in case it had somehow 'morphed' into something different than my original I provided to CW). It opened and displayed just fine with Foxit 4.3.1 and Adobe Reader 10.1.5 on two desktops and three laptops here (operating systems are Win 7 64-bit, Win 7 32-bit, and Win XP Pro).

I'm stumped as to why Sharon's is not displaying properly. Sharon - have you tried Foxit Reader yet? If so, please let us know if the PDF behaves itself using that instead of Adobe Reader.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by SharonB View Post
    Connie... the instructions print out in a foreign language... something like it did a few months back.
    Sharon,

Here's a "long-shot" but I ran across somoene with a similar problem printing a PDF on their HP Printer. In that case, the workaround was to turn off the printer and turn it back on. Then print the PDF. Like I said, a long-shot but worth a try (I guess).
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Sharon it is a problem with your adobe reader not the file itself. Check this link for some help.

http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/mi...-printing.html

Thanks everyone for the help. Yes, the trouble was on my end. Between installing a new HP wireless printer and maybe Adobe I got the weird printout. Between looking at the printer and the Adobe I have installed I finally got the instructions to print in English. But I will also be looking into Foxit (thanks Eddie). Some days I'd just like to bang my head against the wall and this was one of them.

Michael, Great box pattern for the POM, will go good with the others.

Capt Barry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123