Thread: Angel pattern in the Pattern Depot

Default Angel pattern in the Pattern Depot

I'm just wondering, there is a angel pattern in the Depot that is $50.00! Does anyone know why it's so much more than the others? I ask because a customer really loves it, but I really can't justify that much for a pattern, and it seems that really good angel patterns are in short supply. Comments?
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

Truthfully some of the pattern in the pattern depot are too low in price. Some of the patterns take anywhere from 8 to 20 hours to make. The higher the detail the longer it takes to create. It is an artistic endeavor, and we all know about starving artist. Ask yourself would you sell a beautiful clock you just carved for $5.00?
    Last edited by eelamb; 01-24-2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: by the way it is not my pattern.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Well I can understand that. Just wondering because there was such a difference in price from everything else. I can't even find a decent photo to make a pattern from. Why are angels so hard? Grrrr!
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

Quote Originally Posted by dehrlich View Post
    I'm just wondering, there is a angel pattern in the Depot that is $50.00! Does anyone know why it's so much more than the others? I ask because a customer really loves it, but I really can't justify that much for a pattern, and it seems that really good angel patterns are in short supply. Comments?
    I have one in my files, I work on Donations. It is kind of like that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 037Angel_DISP-PE.jpg   037Angel_DISP-cw.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.