Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terry Thompson is doing OK now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Default Terry Thompson is doing OK now

I just saw this on FB about Terry T that that his wife Kathy posted about him.
    Thank god he will be all right! Our prayers go out to you Terry!

This is what Kathy posted. "I almost lost the love of my life last night. Without the quick thinking and composure of my husband, he might not be here today. Terry had a heart attack last night. He got me up after taking an asprin and we called 911. The EMT's were quick to get here and quick to act. The blockage that caused the heart attack has been fixed and the Dr. thinks Terry will make a complete recovery. Thanks to our loving family and friends for their support and prayers. We do not know what we would do without you all."
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Oh my goodness!! Prayers to you Terry and your family. So glad you didn't ignore it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

I'm sure glad they got help right away! From what I understand, there are some excellent heart doctors in Spokane.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Terry!
    -Colleen

God Bless!! Glad to hear he will recover!
    "Carved with Love"

Happiness comes from within.
    But joy comes from helping others.

Measure twice... and then sneak up on it!

Terry, You are a SMART man! I have heart disease and carry Aspirin and Spray Nitro. I have no doubt that your first move, to take aspirin, was the smartest thing you could have done!

Hope you feel better soon!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

6. Default

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Funny thing is I don't smoke, cholesterol was near perfect, I'm not dealing with any other issues, I take no meds, blood pressure is ok and the doc told me two of the three arteries to the heart were in perfect condition. The third had collapsed. I gotta tell ya those doctors were incredible. Within minutes of the call from the admiting doctor, the heart doctor was in my room and his team was setting up in the heartcath lab. A couple were getting me ready as I was being pushed down the hall. They "made me comfortable" and I was in and out hearing and seeing most everything. Computer screens and other monitors passing over my head then replaced by other equipment, people moving quickly from on place to another and then it was all over. 45 minutes, then the doctor said We are done Terry. I thanked him and his crew and was pushed back to my room. They put in a stent to keep the artery open. It seems there is probably no permanent damage and they expect a complete recovery.
    and I'm home tonight sittin in my favorite chair and playing on the computor. It was quite a night but it really tired me out!

Very glad that things went so well for you. Now time to let things heal and enjoy the rest while you can.

Tom,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Speedy recovery Terry!!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

May you make a speedy recovery Terry. Adding you to my prayer list.

Been there, done that. Over ten years now. Terry, you need to know there is life after that experience. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast