Last year I purchased a used carvewright version C with only a few carving hours on it. I am retired and live in Nova Scotia Canada and this machine seemed just the thing to help keep me busy. Well some months have passed and I am getting more experience and have made a few items. My budget is very limited so I am forced to produce my own patterns where ever possible and cannot yet afford the new software additions. Having looked at the rose tray project I decided to prepare a pattern from scratch using the photo as a guide. I felt that I would be forced to learn more doing that than I would is I purchased the project. One of these trays was a gift for a friend who has Airedale and Welsh terriers so I purchased a couple pf patterns from the store and set to work. The dragon tray is for myself. The other project was for our garden clubs anniversary and was also a gift.
During 2013 I intend to make some items to sell at out local craft show in the fall. The problem is, how much do I charge for them? How do you guys and girls decide on a fair price. I don't want to sell to cheap as that is not fair on those of you who make a living doing this. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010744.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	58950Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010745.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	58951Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010767.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	58952Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010756.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	58953Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010381.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	58954