Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live to ride

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Proctorw View Post
    try 999 height. Height is a relative measurement and is set from the lowest point of the board upward. to get it to the top, use 999. I have found 999 fixes most issue with depth.
    I will try this too along with removing the bit optimizer option. I am was thinking I might be able to make a rectangle and somehow remove the current text and add back in new text....I'm not too smart on this software but fun trying to change things around.

2. Default

I took off the bit optimization and raised the height a little....much better. I am going to cut out with my scrollsaw and mount to a larger Alabama state plaque. i want it to look rustic so used the torch to rough it up a little. I'll post the final when it all comes together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2418.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    I went through my old favorites link and could not find it. I did find my downloaded zip file though, forum downloads

Here is a post with the old link. Seems to still work! Thanks LitteRedWoodShop (and CNC Carver for the repost).

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...147#post190147

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    Here is a post with the old link. Seems to still work! Thanks LitteRedWoodShop (and CNC Carver for the repost).

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...147#post190147
    Great find. I knew it was a mediafire download link. Hope this helps others out as well.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123