Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Adobe Software

1. Default Free Adobe Software

Their giving away the seven year old software for free

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/01...tm_medium=feed

I just saw this and Im downloading it now. Thank you very much for posting this.

3. Default

I saw that several months ago and gave it a try. Didn't work. I may have done something wrong but didn't give it a seconde try.

I downloaded and installed the Photoshop CS2 and it runs without any problem on my WIN7 system. Thanks.
    My Website: www.edscustomcarved.com
    Patterns or projects made, and uploaded by me, are not to be sold on E-Bay, EVER !.
    Thank You....

I needed a copy of Adobe Acrobat. Works fine on my PC.

Thought I would try it and see what I could learn. Did the downloads as decribed on their site and the installation. My problem was I could not get passed the "Insert Disc 2" prompt.
    The only way I could proceed was to 'Cancel' which left me with a partial install and NO desktop Icon. When I re-tried launching the first file I was shown there was one program installed but 2 others missing. I then tried to install them but was again asked for disk 2.
    I then downloaded all again and also make CD's of all the fiiles naming them to match the download. Removed all the old and then did a new install from disc 1 and when asked for it inserted the CD with the download named 2. still had the same problem, could not get by the prompt for 'Insert Disc 2'.
    Any words of wisdom or experience that might help me? Am runinng Windows Vista Home Pack Service Pack 2.

Thx, Rick H.

7. Default

Maybe if you install individual programs it will work. I did Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat and they all work.

Tried them one at a time and still get the 'Insert Disc 2" prompt. Thx for the idea. Guess I'm no worse off than before.
    Rick H

Did not want to make a new thread so I posted my question here.

Does anyone know in iphoto can improve you photo's like photoshop does? I just looked at the price of Adobe photoshop and nearly fell off my chair. All I want to do is use it for increase the pixel size of photo's for improved carving.

Quote Originally Posted by peep View Post
    Did not want to make a new thread so I posted my question here.

Does anyone know in iphoto can improve you photo's like photoshop does? I just looked at the price of Adobe photoshop and nearly fell off my chair. All I want to do is use it for increase the pixel size of photo's for improved carving.
    You might try paint.net.. if is free and has similar features..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast