Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The CarveWright Mantle Clock - January 2013 Project of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by Smoken D View Post
    The project of the Month club you join. Every month for 12 months Michael developes another project for you to download and enjoy. The cost is $120 for 12 projects making each project costing $10 each. Again at the beginning of each month you will receive your project notice via e-mail and download from there. See here to join;

http://store.carvewright.com/home.php?cat=263
    Thanks for explaining that, Smoken'!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

If I was to pay the $120 tomorrow when LHR opens back up, would I get the Mantel Clock as this month's project
    or would I have to wait until February to start receiving projects.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Hey Mike, I believe you'll get the mantel clock. Seems like I recall Connie saying that. I'll let you know cause I just paid up for my subscription today and was hoping to get the download, but since they're closed I'm hoping that I'll get it tomorrow sometime. Wish I hadn't waited so long to renew cause this one is gonna look nice..... Thanks to Michael T. for the great projects that he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemi View Post
    If I was to pay the $120 tomorrow when LHR opens back up, would I get the Mantel Clock as this month's project
    or would I have to wait until February to start receiving projects.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    Hey Mike, I believe you'll get the mantel clock. Seems like I recall Connie saying that. I'll let you know cause I just paid up for my subscription today and was hoping to get the download, but since they're closed I'm hoping that I'll get it tomorrow sometime. Wish I hadn't waited so long to renew cause this one is gonna look nice..... Thanks to Michael T. for the great projects that he makes.
    Thanks JerryB. I would call Connie tomorrow but I imagine there phone lines are going to be tied up for a couple of days trying to catch up.
    I would appreaciate it if you could let me know. My wife wants one of the Mantel Clocks.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

From the online store:

Note, the first project received is whatever the current project is when your subscription is activated.

The month you pay is the first month you start your projects. Pay in January, the January project is what you start, but give it a few days into the start of the month just in case you get started into the past month. Pay Jan 1st, you might start in the Dec project, then you may need to check with Connie. She runs the business you know

Very nice Mantle Clock.

Great project Michael.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

Hold off on activating Subscription until I get the January project uploaded. If you do it before I upload the new project, you will be sent last month's project and then this months after I get it uploaded.

(How many times can you say uploaded in two sentences?....oh, well, you get it.)
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Hold off on activating Subscription until I get the January project uploaded. If you do it before I upload the new project, you will be sent last month's project and then this months after I get it uploaded.

(How many times can you say uploaded in two sentences?....oh, well, you get it.)
    Thanks for the info Connie. I will wait until after you have uploaded the January project before I purchase the Subscription.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

I got it up now. You can go ahead and activate your subscription.

Connie
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast