Thread: Cw for sale Harrisonburg VA

1. Default Cw for sale Harrisonburg VA

I am not selling this but I ran across it searching Craigslist nationwide. I live too far away. Maybe someone else may want it.

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/tls/3573241361.html

For sale $750Harrisonburg VA, United States - 10 hours ago on craigslist.org
    Posted: ... , 1:51pm est carvewright cnc wood carving - $750 (harrisonburg) This is a carvewright wood caving machine. Takes computer design patterns and carves them to wood. Great for the woodworker hobbies. Sales for $1700.00 new. asking $750.00 with all extra acc. for fast sell. Location: harrisonburg

Is it a B, or C, machine and has it been updated like new spindel sand paper belts or rubber ??
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Have you ever tried to search different areas of Craiglist? You gotta try www.searchtempest.com you can just enter Carvewright and search "all" meaning the whole USofA!! There is one in CO for $450! One in Louisville for $500!
    "Carved with Love"

Happiness comes from within.
    But joy comes from helping others.

Measure twice... and then sneak up on it!

4. Default

Henry I don't know anything about it just saw it and thought I would pass it on. Bert today was the first time I tried a out of state search and it was interesting.

There used to be a program called Craigspal. It was the best! It had direct access to craigslist database. But they finally forced him to shut down his servers... Searchtempest works ok. But it uses Googles search engine to search the CL Database. Not as accurate.
    "Carved with Love"

Quote Originally Posted by badbert View Post
    There used to be a program called Craigspal. It was the best! It had direct access to craigslist database. But they finally forced him to shut down his servers... Searchtempest works ok. But it uses Googles search engine to search the CL Database. Not as accurate.
    I used to love craigspal then moved to searchtempest when they transitioned. For me, it is still far better to be able to set a distance from your location and search than to try to use the clunky way craigslist tries to make you do it.

Another tip is to try some common misspellings of what you are looking for. That is also a great way to find things on ebay. The misspellings don't usually get very many bids.

dave

Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    I used to love craigspal then moved to searchtempest when they transitioned. For me, it is still far better to be able to set a distance from your location and search than to try to use the clunky way craigslist tries to make you do it.

Another tip is to try some common misspellings of what you are looking for. That is also a great way to find things on ebay. The misspellings don't usually get very many bids.

dave
    Craiglist does this for a reason. Craig wants his site to be about community. He wants you to buy, sell, and meet people from your community. +1 on misspellings! Just search traed mill on Craigslist and you'll get dozens of hits!
    "Carved with Love"

8. Default

There always trying to monitize Craigslist they should sell an app that allows you to search nationwide. I would buy it.

Looking for a back up machine. Any room on that price? Looking to spend a little less. Feel free to text me. Ken 858-602-8733