Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas to Our CW Family - LHR Holiday Mon & Tues

Ya, what he said...
    MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Merry Christmas to you and all the folks at LHR Connie- may your holiday be filled with peace.

For everyone here, lets all give Connie a break for the next week or so and avoid discussions about any of the following:

Shipping costs
    Copyright issues
    Complaints about software cost
    anything else that would cause them grief- we can all start complaining again in a week or so!
    etc. etc....

In the meantime, I'm sure we can all help each other out with any other issues (as we always try to) - the support I've gotten from regular users here on the forum is second
    only to the support that LHR has given-

Merry Christmas and a Happy holidays to all!
    Lawrence

Your awesome! All subjects I wish I didn't have to deal with. All subjects I wish was not an issue. Love you all and thanks for being such a special part of my life.

Just spent the last four hours with sons numbers one and two. Great fun!!

What awesome men they have become.

Son #3 is now on the phones at LHR and learning the machine. Say hi to my youngest Ryan when u call in.

I also have a young princess. Eleven going on 21. The video commercial features her about age eight, my youngest son Ryan, me and my dad.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Henry go to support > software and pattern activation. Right click and Run As Administrater if windows vista 7 or 8. Go to project designer software help > manage license > activate license enter serial # capital letters and decimals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got it thank you for the reply
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

I would like to wish everyone here that has help me a very, very, Merry Christmas only been needing help the past two months and to me you all have been exceptional, I probably ask some dum questions, to the people here, but to me some were mind stoppers. It's the little things in life that makes life good!!!! and again Merry Christmas!~~

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    I would like to wish everyone here that has help me a very, very, Merry Christmas only been needing help the past two months and to me you all have been exceptional, I probably ask some dum questions, to the people here, but to me some were mind stoppers. It's the little things in life that makes life good!!!! and again Merry Christmas!~~
    Merry Christmas to you as well and remember the only dumb questions are the ones that are not asked....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12