Thread: May You all have

Default May You all have

a Merry Christmas and good new year Just in case 12 21 messesw with my PC lol

2. Default

Thanks Hess,
    We are wishing the same for you and yours. I'm thinking I might take out a big loan the Monday before and have an "END OF THE WORLD" party all week long.... just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesstx View Post
    a Merry Christmas and good new year Just in case 12 21 messesw with my PC lol
    Hi Hess, Think about you often. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the Miss. We need to hookup someday.

Merry Christmas all and Happy new year. Terry you will just have to pay the loan back if nothing happens.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

5. Default

"IF" Eddie, "IF"!! I will still have had one heck of a week!! But if it IS the END, the bank will play hell trying to get paid!!

Murphy's law--- off by 1 day!?

Same to you Hess.. What if they just ran out of room? lol Merry Christmas everyone!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

On the same theory of the Mayan prediction of the end of it all on the 21st (debunked) . . . .

If you still have a large mortgage on your house that day, YOU WIN! And worse case, if the world goes on as usual the next day you just have to pay the next month's payment. Life continues

On that alternate theory, A Merry Christmas to All!
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers