Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a great group of people!

Default What a great group of people!

I just got off the phone with LHR. I talked with Connie and then Chris. I won't go into details about the call. I will say they were extremely helpful! They were really ready to go above and beyond what I expected!
    "Carved with Love"

Happiness comes from within.
    But joy comes from helping others.

Measure twice... and then sneak up on it!

I have never had a bad experience dealing with LHR either. Glad to have so much support from LHR. THANKS. Happy Holiday's also! Keep up the good work!

I have never had any problem with getting help from LHR at any time.

They are very good people who care year after year for us their customers.

A big thank you to all at LHR.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

Have a Happy Experience with a Business or Customer Service and we tell 10 people..... Have a Un Happy Experience and we tell 1000..... Lets tell 1000 about the GREAT Service from LHR !!!! Good Job !!!!

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Aww, gee willikers! You guys are the best.

We are answering phones as quickly as we can. Now Jimel is gone along with Alex. You will soon be talking to Israel that has been training in the back. Daniel is helping out during lunches and busy times. Joe and I are answering calls and got two more training on machines in the back. Be extra nice to Joseph. He's on the phones doing machine support non-stop. Busy times to avoid are 9 am and noon to 2ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

6. Default

If you want to move part of your repair business to Washington, let me know, I will send a resume. !!!

I agree LHR is very helpful especially when you need them the most like when in production or tiring to push the CW on more complex designs...
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 12-10-2012 at 11:10 PM.

I agree, LHR are really good people and thank you for your continued support. Speaking of helping, along with LHR if you've ever got a problem after LHR hours, AL WHO, (DIGITALWOODSHOP), is the man to help you out, the guy never sleeps, and is a living Carvewright data base. He helped me several times out of a sticky spot and got me up and running. Just kidding about never sleeping and don't forget he is in the EST Zone, but what a nice guy when you need help...
    Gary
    3D Pro Ver. 3.103 Build 14, STL & DXF Importer, Rotary, Conforming Vectors, Centerline- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Operating System using Windows 7

I have only had to call a couple of times, but both were handled quickly and with great results. I can't say that about other customer service operations. Keep it up folks!!!
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

I like that 1,000 plus goal Al, since our CW Team in Pasadena deserves our thanks and support more often just like they support us every day. And like others said above you deserve that same thanks for all you contribute to our Forum members to keep us all carving.

Connie, we'll try to be nice to the new kids on the block so they get good feedback as well! Keep it up Team and Thanks again!
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast