Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What I see in Designer, is Not what I Get...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Smith
    Since I've had a lot of experience in the past year of oak chipping quite a bit, I haven't tried to do very small letters with my signs. This is on a piece of 10" X 16" cherry. I do plan on a more detailed sign after the Bears win on Sunday, only because my brother is a Colts fan, and I will send it to him for his den. I used the same logo on my sign and had some chipping also. I had taken it to Photoshop and cleaned it up some. But since I was going to paint it anyway, I was satisfied for the first try. I will work on a more improved logo later. I'd love some of you experts to redo the logo and post it in the design sharing thread. Here's the sign I posted in another thread. No one's giving us any hope for Sunday, but I believe. Keep the faith. DA BEARS!

looks like you have to make a colt's sign for your brother lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Smith View Post
    Since I've had a lot of experience in the past year of oak chipping quite a bit, I haven't tried to do very small letters with my signs. This is on a piece of 10" X 16" cherry. I do plan on a more detailed sign after the Bears win on Sunday, only because my brother is a Colts fan, and I will send it to him for his den. I used the same logo on my sign and had some chipping also. I had taken it to Photoshop and cleaned it up some. But since I was going to paint it anyway, I was satisfied for the first try. I will work on a more improved logo later. I'd love some of you experts to redo the logo and post it in the design sharing thread. Here's the sign I posted in another thread. No one's giving us any hope for Sunday, but I believe. Keep the faith. DA BEARS!
    I'm curious how you darkened the lettering. Maybe if someone else might know how this is done...(dark varnish with a cloth?)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345