Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CNC Model Club

1. Default

I would sure like the patterns to the "Man Cave Plaque" and the "Santa" head if someone has them.
    Thanks
    Brad
    rbcarving@CenturyTel.net

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wardman View Post
    I would sure like the patterns to the "Man Cave Plaque" and the "Santa" head if someone has them.
    Thanks
    Brad
    rbcarving@CenturyTel.net
    It on it way to you enjoy it
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Henry and others those patterns are not to be posted here on the forum, and should only be shared by the creator. That was the restrictions on the site. Even though the site may be down you should ask the creator for the patterns.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Eddie and the others, thank you so much for creating this site a few years ago. It was a great help to myself and so many. You do marvelous designs and I have grown because of you. As we should ALL remember no one should share patterns except the one's posted on the forum or contact the creators. Thanks Eddie!
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Henry and others those patterns are not to be posted here on the forum, and should only be shared by the creator. That was the restrictions on the site. Even though the site may be down you should ask the creator for the patterns.
    Sorry about that did not relies the restriction it will not happen again just trying to help
    Henry

just check he never got it,, all is good now
    Henry

John offered me the site but haven't heard from him yet with my offer.

Site is now down. I gave the site files ( the wordpress platform and framework) to a buddy who said they want to host it on their server. I had the site on VPS I no longer need hence the reason for killing it. The site makes no money and besides Eddie Allen and myself, no other contributions so I didn't feel like transfering to one of my other servers that charge for space. I gave the new person who is hosting permission to host the patterns I made with the site restrictions. I asked them to reach out to Eddie and Allen to get permission to use their files. The site was programmed so the authors of the patterns host their own pattern files and the download was members only and a scrambled link.

The site was started with a concept to have a place for people to share modeling info and techniques not just free patterns or aimed at just CW user's. There were a ton of sign up's from people with other machines but very little in the contributions of modeling.

Applogies to any legit people who tried to sign up here and couldn't. Eddie and I were manually overseeing the sign-ups and at one point were over run with fake registrations. For a free site it became too much time to manage. It was fun to build and was a fun experiment in seo.
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Thanks John for your hard work on the site.
    Henry I contacted Brad and offered him the pattern I made, he will need to contact John for the santa pattern.
    For everyone else, most of the patterns belonged to Jpaluck, or myself, with a few belonging to Alan.
    Mine will go away and will not be posted on the new site.
    Last edited by eelamb; 11-16-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Thanks John for your hard work on the site.
    Henry I contacted Brad and offered him the pattern I made, he will need to contact John for the santa pattern.
    For everyone else, most of the patterns belonged to Jpaluck, or myself, with a few belonging to Alan.
    Mine will go away and will not be posted on the new site.
    I am sorry to see it go , thank you john and Eddie for sharing
    Henry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast