Thread: "A" type CW for sale, 10 hrs. $750, full bit set inc. Need Christmas $

Default "A" type CW for sale, 10 hrs. $750, full bit set inc. Need Christmas $

Barely used CW "A" type, 10 hrs/43 min with memory card, card programer, the two factory bits-1/16" carve and 1/8" cut. Original "A" type with sandpaper belts and quick change chuck. Also inc is a full set of bits, 11 pc. set in plastic holder with the wax still on the bits. I bought it used and then ran a small project through it to makes sure it works and it works well! This would make a good machine for an entrance owner then upgrade it and have a GREAT machine. After the cost of an upgrade you'll still be way ahead on $$ !! You pick up or pay shipping, have original shipping box but some Styrofoam isn't in the best condition.

I'm sure that the CW is in great shape, but the asking price is still pretty high especially for a "A" machine (I have 2). I recommend a little more research on this board to see what a probable selling price is for a used "A" CW. Just to give an idea I paid $400 for my last used (very low hrs) "A" machine. The thing is that most people on this forum are experienced users and know more about what prices are for used machines especially the oldest model that is out there. Also, they know what will be the costs for upgrading the machine to the more recent level. Sorry.... Just sayin'
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

That is the usual price they are bringing on Ebay. I would try there.
    "Carved with Love"

Happiness comes from within.
    But joy comes from helping others.

Measure twice... and then sneak up on it!