I recieved the
    wrong bit

Told you guys on 10/03 and you said you needed photos for some
    reason, I requested that you get the new one out cause I had a job due on
    saturday.

Got you photos on 10/4 - requested that you get the new bit
    out. (No response from carvewright)

Called again on 10/5 and was told
    that the new bit was on its way, (this was the first time that they looked at the email, They asked if I left the rubber on the bit?!? and said that they wont do Saturday delivery, and that they'll only do next day if I pay for it, I at least assumed that they would send it out on Friday 10/5).

Just got an email on 10/10 that its
    being sent out today???

If you dont care just let me know, I dont
    get why you cant just take care of the screw up on your end and get me the item
    I paid for in the timeframe agreed upon. Is it really supposed to take half a
    month to get a bit?

Carvewrights response

The item was actually shipped yesterday (10/09), although you may have just gotten the
    email today.

Sorry for the delay.

CarveWright

According to USPS I will get the bit today, 16 days from the order date, 9 days from when they were informed of the issue, 6 days past my deadline.....

Well I hope you ordered two! Seriously, you should try and keep spares on hand. Accidents happen. Both times I have ordered from LHR, I received fast service. Sorry about your problem. If you were local I would lend you a bit.
    Last edited by badbert; 10-11-2012 at 12:53 PM.

I appreciate that, I was more disappointed in not being able to get next day service and them not shipping the bit same day then I am about the mix up.

Like you said accidents happen, it was the attitude and lack of solution that offended me.

I agree with Bert, I have 2 of every bit. Because it will only break at the worst possible time. Sorry about your problem, usually LHR is very good about getting things out.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday