Thread: bits for sale

Default bits for sale

I have 3 bits for sale. Never been used 1/16" carving bit and a 1/8 cutting bit and a slightly used 1/16" carving bit with the quickchange adapters. I have updated to the carvetight system and have no need for the bits with the older style adapters. I'd like to get $65 for the set.

If you remove the adapters. You can use them in the carvetight. It is not recommended by LHR. But in a pinch all you need is a collet. But be warned, the carbide can come loose from the collet.

badbert,
    Yeah, I knew that but I just thought they would be of better quality if I left them in the original form. I'll leave the offer up for a while if no one wants them, then I will remove the adapters and use them.

Thanks

What collet do you use ? Where did you get it? THANKS

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by eromran View Post
    What collet do you use ? Where did you get it? THANKS
    You can get the collet from Carvewright, here is the link - don't forget the stop collars - http://store.carvewright.com/home.php?cat=294