Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Apostrophe and the proper use!

Quote Originally Posted by ladjr View Post
    I never remember to check notification, and I have not blocked you. Thank you for your personal email.
    Good!! Thank you Leo really I was not mad or saying it may way or no way! The bottom line is to me is professionalism and may it be a cracked board or improper use of an apostrophe it is all the same to me. I just wanted to share it to those who did not know.

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 09-23-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PCW View Post
    Ike you are one of my mentors on this forum. I enjoy reading your posts..now enough of that talk about seldom posting and get to work on some videos. I think you just take things to heart sometimes but that is one of the many reasons I like you and consider you a friend.

I don't think there was any need for a apologies on any ones part. It was just good clean discussion.
    Thanks Dan so what videos are you wanting to see? !!!

Rick

I saw this in my feed today and thought it made me think of this tread:
    And it works, Google's auto-complete will show something similar on your machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Thanks Dan so what videos are you wanting to see? !!!

Rick
    I was just fascinated when you made the first video. You made the hand routing look so easy. You should have seen the butcher job I did when I tried to duplicate it. A new video is not necessary I'm going to try to find the thread with your clip in it and bump it.

I surrender on the grammar issue. LOL Half the time spell checker don't even recognize what I'm typing without giving it several hints.

Hi,
    My name is Ron, and I have an apostrophy problem. Sometime I feel there is no hope for me, as I live in the land of the 's used for everything. Oh grammer and punctuation, though art a sadistic and confounding object, verb, participle, split infinitive, whatever!!! Is there no release, no exception (other than after c), no gramatical freedom to express ourselves unintelligibly? Out, out dam mark!
    Oh! sorry for the senseless ramble.
    By the way, regarding the Willys Jeep, trucks and others (no 's!), John North Willys took over the Overland automobile company around 1905, and about ten years later, put his name on a car for the first time. That was the Willys Knight, a product of the Willys-Overland corporation. W-O continued car manufacture until it was bought out by American Motors.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456