Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: free patterns download

Default free patterns download

I downloaded the 2000 free patterns from the forum but can not get them into my carvewright file.they are mpc files do I have to change them to a dxf file?

MPC is the format Carvewright uses for the projects. You should be able to double click and the Carvewright designer will open with your project. Or if you open program and go click onopen file it should come up.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

thanks I was overthinking it.long day at work

Where from the forum did you download the patterns from? I have been looking for them and have been unsuccessful at finding them!

I found mine on ebay,he wanted $2 for 2000 but since I had no paypal account he sent the link for free

I will repost LittleRedWoodshop's link to patterns he has saved and shared. A nice start of patterns for carvers to get started making great designs. Thank you to all who have shared and made this possible.

Originally Posted by LittleRedWoodshop
    It has been a while since I updated this but here is a download that is 443mb and roughly 2000 patterns and I even took the time to organize them into catagories ... mostly compiled from this form. The password is "free".

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3maxa6i4abb93q

Attachment 51650

I have been hosting patterns on my MediaFire account since 2009 ... served over 150,000 downloads ... paid the bills every month and never charged a penny for anything downloaded off of there.

cfox, I sent you the information the other day. But here it is again.
    Click patterns below, click pattern sharing, scroll down find pattern sharing depot. Do not click it, click the paper clip. All the files MPC, PTN images will open in a new window. Or click this link http://forum.carvewright.com/misc.ph...chments&t=2046

SW123man, the ebay price was $1.00, it is to educate those that are not a member of the forum that the patterns are free if they join the forum.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Ed nice work, thank you for sharing on Ebay also! I think you have brought lots of new people to this wonderful forum. Our Carvewright Family just continue to grow in size.

For all new members, each thread that has a paperclip, has pattern attachments. These attachments are images, MPC, and PTN files. The thread has been organized under the pattern thread with categories. These categories are where you should share patterns you have made. Categories makes it easier to find the patterns you and others are looking for. Here again before clicking the category, click the paper click and you will see just the pattern in that category. All old patterns are in the one location I showed below, all new patterns shared are in the categories or though out this forum. The ebay seller groups these patterns to make collections such as clocks, western, etc. Once you learn the software, you too can use your talents and create wonderful works of art. If you are stumped, just ask the members of the forum they are always willing to help you, from AskBud for software expertise, to Digitalworkshop for hardware expertise. Plus many other knowledgeable members to lend a hand, and help you though your problems. Look at the tip and tricks, find askbuds post and click his link and watch his videos. Your learning has just begun and before long you too will be making master pieces, and your family and friends will be amazed.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Thank you for the link.

I downloaded it and it works pretty good. Now is there a way to edit some of them if i want to change anything on these pattern with the basic designer program i have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast