Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My big fingers HAD a hard time removing Memory Card -- SO I

I'm with AL, I've been use fiber strapping tape since the CW Machines first came out.
    I do like the idea of color coding the tape for different carvers or computers, may with colored
    markers on the inside if the clear strapping tape that just sticks out of the machine.

I have 4 pristine memory cards out of the bubble wrap that I can use on 3 different computers (yes I did buy another licence)
    Color coding the cards to the proper computers will make IDing the cards and computers a snap, and save me from writing and rewriting
    notes on the back of the all memory cards to myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW Memory Cards 4a km.png  
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

I have 3 machines and 3 cards and i also have tape on them and they are marked 1 2 and 3 and when i work up something i am gonna carve , i make me a note of what i am gonna carve as well as board size for each card i am using and take all to shop, so as not to get confused as to what is on which card and what size board i need, I am very forgetful and my shop is a long ways down a steep hill from house and computer, to old and to fat to be walking up the hill
    steve
    Start U Member

yes i use black gaffers tape but make the end longer, makes it quicker to pull out of the dryer after a washing cycle... lol.
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 09-07-2012 at 10:47 PM.

4. Default

Oh, you wash your cards also? I've only done one so far.

Anything that goes in the washer... becomes property of MOM! The things I had to do to get that card back... LOL

Evidently cleans the patterns nicely. Do you use the "normal" setting, or the "delicate/optimal"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12