Thread: selling on Facebook online yardsales

Default selling on Facebook online yardsales

wanted to share a little info you may or may not know about. I have been advertising on a lot of different Facebook online yardsales and have had some good success in selling items. it dosnt cost to put picture and description of item on there , just have to join the groups on most of them and some are even open groups , you just post item on there. i am currently posting on around 30 different groups just in arkansas alone, and a few out of state.
    thought it might be worth mentioning for those that dont know that it is out there
    steve
    Start U Member

I didn't know about those.

There are also "Beg, Barter, Buy & Sell" Groups (& various combinations of those) I've seen some groups with the word Barrow in their name.

Local Art & Craft groups, too!
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 08-28-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

you just search for them in the facebook pages , i just type in the community or city such as Little rock online yardsales or the county and online yardsale or swap and if that city or community has on e it will show up and i just post on them,
    will have to look for the beg barter buy and sell groups as well thanks Lynn
    steve
    Start U Member