Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does everyone have on their thinking caps?

1. Default

I never even thought about that Pam. This area is known for its water and it's trees. It used to be world famous in the late 1800's. Now days no one has ever heard of Olalla, Wa. My family has some strong roots here. If anyone is a history buff and like to read, read "Starvation Heights". It is a true story about some very grim thi ngs, and Olalla. Would like to include some details from that, but with out it being weird, morbid, or gloomy. A rope theme is neat but I think I want something a little more complicated. I was leaning towards those greenman leaf face things, Maybe some leaves in corners and smaller areas.
    www.cncartguild.com patterns, projects, webinars, instant chat, and more.

How about carved grilles for your heat and air openings. My return air grille in my house is in the living room and I've always hated the way it looks. I've been thinking about making a carving to disguise it. Depending on your trim style, I'd definitely consider makking your own corner blocks or rosettes at your windows, and I agree, the greenman would be perfect in these. Fireplace mantels, family name signs, address, and mailboxes are the obvious ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12