Thread: I'm having trouble with a purchased pattern

Default I'm having trouble with a purchased pattern

I bought a bunch of patterns a couple weeks ago. One of them is in red and nothing I do seems to change it to white. I put in the serial number, got a 'success!' message. Tried redownloading and everything. Nothing seems to work. Tried calling lhr but there's no one there (big surprise on a Sunday morning).

Also, the price has dropped on the pattern from 15 to 10

Now, not for nuttin', but does anything about the CW security pattern feel a little paranoid? I usually have to log in 7-8 times whenever I'm online with the system, have to remember two password logins procedures and the licensing thing is very balky. Any suggestions on how to get this pattern usable? Is was planning on carving today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Machine Model C.
    I believe I'm using the CarveTight chuck, the one with the red handled hex wrench
    Unit was bought in 2011.
    As of Oct 2013, have logged around 250 hours
    Using the heavy duty rubber drive belts.
    Using the Ringneck blues DC with a Harbor Freight dust collector

Default License

Quote Originally Posted by Geophyrd View Post
    I bought a bunch of patterns a couple weeks ago. One of them is in red and nothing I do seems to change it to white. I put in the serial number, got a 'success!' message. Tried redownloading and everything. Nothing seems to work. Tried calling lhr but there's no one there (big surprise on a Sunday morning).

Now, not for nuttin', but does anything about the CW security pattern feel a little paranoid? I usually have to log in 7-8 times whenever I'm online with the system, have to remember two password logins procedures and the licensing thing is very balky. Any suggestions on how to get this pattern usable? Is was planning on carving today

Look at the pattern name in your library, the eMail, and the license screen. Do all three match (letter by letter)? Does the name appear in the License screen? If not you may have failed to correctly enter that code.

If there has been a price change, you may just need to download the new version, using the link on one of the emails you got, and see if the is what is now licensed rather than what you first downloaded.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Just guessing but did you first down load the pattern as a "try" before deciding to purchase it? If so I would delete the "red" pattern from your favorites list (right click on the pattern in the favorites list and select delete). Then follow these steps for activating your pattern
    http://www.carvewright.com/downloads...g_Patterns.pdf

If you have not down loaded the pattern from the link in the email provided do so, if you have go to the location you saved it to and double click it to get it added to your favorites library.

Not sure whats up with the number of attempts to get logged in, it might be a slow connection and the server is timing out on you. I had that same situation when I had a slow internet service. also see about getting your login info updated so you are using the same for both the CW store and your account information to save the head ache of what one is it..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geophyrd View Post

Did you resolve your pattern license problem? If so, how?

Your solution may help the next member.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29