Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error E12-0138

Default Error E12-0138

Not seen this error before and I don't see it on this forum when using the search. Carved fine about an hour ago. Went to carve again and it said the "close door" message. Now it shows error E12-0138. Anyone have any ideas?

Denise

More information that is helpful.....This is not a purchased image that is being carved, it is my own and not locked/licensed. Looking for the list of Error Codes but can't seem to locate them...any help is appreciated

D

got to the main CW site.. support... maintenance.. listed there
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thank you fwharris

1. I did find the list of Error Codes. http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb...ting_Guide.pdf

2. My error code is not listed. Anyone have any suggestions? Error code is E12-0138. What area is E12 to determine the issue?

Rich and Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    1. I did find the list of Error Codes. http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb...ting_Guide.pdf

2. My error code is not listed. Anyone have any suggestions? Error code is E12-0138. What area is E12 to determine the issue?

Rich and Denise
    It would help if you could be more descriptive of what the machine was doing before and at the time of the error.. No clues really on the code number
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I had completed a corian carve. About an hour later I was asked to make another of the same thing. Its a small carving, the machine was cleaned and vacuumed before and after each use. I also have an attached shop fox on all my machines during carving. When I tried to start this carve, my 5 year old was helping me put the card in. he didn't put it in all the way and turned on the machine. I didn't notice it immediately, but when I did I turned off the machine. Waited about 15 seconds and turned it back on. Received an error that to close the lid. hit cancel and it gave me error E12-0138.

The machine is an older A machine with modified upgrades. Has been a good performer and hope it is an easy fix. I do have a C machine also, so I am still able to play.

Hope this is enough info fwharris. Thanks in advance for helping

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    I had completed a corian carve. About an hour later I was asked to make another of the same thing. Its a small carving, the machine was cleaned and vacuumed before and after each use. I also have an attached shop fox on all my machines during carving. When I tried to start this carve, my 5 year old was helping me put the card in. he didn't put it in all the way and turned on the machine. I didn't notice it immediately, but when I did I turned off the machine. Waited about 15 seconds and turned it back on. Received an error that to close the lid. hit cancel and it gave me error E12-0138.

The machine is an older A machine with modified upgrades. Has been a good performer and hope it is an easy fix. I do have a C machine also, so I am still able to play.

Hope this is enough info fwharris. Thanks in advance for helping

Denise
    Have you cycled the power off and on to see if the error cleared? Also when you got the error did it say Y or Z stall?

When you were vacuuming out the machine was it turned off and were you grounding yourself (in contact with the machine) to the machine while doing so?

Carving Corian can get messy and the dust/chips can and will get into the drive belts and gears. It will also pack down on the Y and Z rails and bearings. With the machine off how is the truck travel in the Y direction? smooth, bumpy, drags???
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Have you cycled the power off and on to see if the error cleared? Also when you got the error did it say Y or Z stall?
    I did try to cycle the power. Unplugged for 30 min to be sure...I still get the close cover error, but didn't see the E12 error again. Did not get Y or Z stall error.

When you were vacuuming out the machine was it turned off and were you grounding yourself (in contact with the machine) to the machine while doing so?
    Yes, I place one hand on the machine when I vacuum it out

Carving Corian can get messy and the dust/chips can and will get into the drive belts and gears. It will also pack down on the Y and Z rails and bearings. With the machine off how is the truck travel in the Y direction? smooth, bumpy, drags???
    Have had issues with the corian clogging in the past, however i have learned to maintain constant cleaning for best performance. They truck moves smoothly both up and down and sideways.

Like you, I did not find that error listed. However, several other errors codes in the teens point to Stop being pushed after an initial error message, which forces the new message.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast