Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2D/3D software will not stay installed

Default 2D/3D software will not stay installed

Is anyone else having this issue, I purchased the 2D/3D packages, updated the designer software to the latest version, updated my license file. All see to go well, I use the software, and exit out. Next day I go to use the software the 2D/3D package, the resently loaded designer software and the updated license file have converted back, the 2D/3D packages and updated the designer software are gone. I have reloaded 4 times now, and guess what I just went to use the software and again it has converted back to the old version and the 2D/3D packages are gone!!! This is driving me crazy. Anyone have any idea's. I am running Win 7 64bit.
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by andes View Post
    Is anyone else having this issue, I purchased the 2D/3D packages, updated the designer software to the latest version, updated my license file. All see to go well, I use the software, and exit out. Next day I go to use the software the 2D/3D package, the resently loaded designer software and the updated license file have converted back, the 2D/3D packages and updated the designer software are gone. I have reloaded 4 times now, and guess what I just went to use the software and again it has converted back to the old version and the 2D/3D packages are gone!!! This is driving me crazy. Anyone have any idea's. I am running Win 7 64bit.
    Yep, same, same. Win 7 64bit here also. No matter, my shop laptop running XP is doing the same thing. I had to walk away from it for a while because I'm tired of uninstalling and installing.

Did you install as ADMIN? Also try right clicking on your desk top short cut and select "run as admin".
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Did you look in the directory to see if file is still there, or have you gone back to the old version and will run
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Speaking for myself, I did install as admin. And every time after uninstalling it is gone, or appears to be gone before I reinstall. I wondering if this has anything to do with my security software, although I turned it off while installing.

6. Default

That is interesting. I have Vista and it is working fine. So it errors on XP and win7 but not vista. I'm thinking it isn't the operating system. You may be right on with the virus/security software. Are you both running the same virus checker?

Yes I ran as admin. I run AVIRA and Malwarebytes.
    Andrea

Leo, I didn't check that, but if it does it again I will.
    Andrea

Nope, I've got Norton

I'm running windows 7 Professional but 32 bite. I have not had a problem
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast