Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
Frank, did you ever get your machine fixed?
After much appreciated help from another member of this forum LHR did replace the controller and defective card. Very shortly after I tried to use the machine and got a message to put in the unlock code. The machine would not accept that. The people at LHR sent me a program that I had to load on the card and reset all the code in the machine. Now each time I use the machine I have to do that step. Honestly, I have not used the machine much. I am wary if it will complete any projects for me before it fails again. I have not even tried to market what I can do with the machine for fear that it won't work and I'll have a customer that would not use me again. When it does fail again watch this space and you will probably get a good deal on the machine.

An FYI, I have Ringneckbklues DC and use a dedicated circuit with a surge suppressor and I have run a ground wire from the DC metal to a cold water pipe since ANY amount of static will apparently fry the board.

I got this machine to embellish the furniture that I make. I have a fully furnished wood shop and I build custom pieces.