Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CNC Jamboree

This is located not far from the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton, Ohio..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Football_Hall_of_Fame

http://www.profootballhof.com/default.aspx
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

This is just a little over an hour from home. Count me in! Great to have something close to home!

this sounds like a great time! I may just have to arrange it! question.. I would like to stay at the campground however no prices were to be found.. Please post if possible.. also I would be going with my partner but he won't be coming to the training but probably would spend the time fishing if that is allowed. So my question is would I still have to pay the 100 each or can I just pay for me.

4. Default

I will call and get the prices for the campground (will post tomorrow) ... no you don't have to pay for him if he just wants to come up and go fishing (my wife and daughter will be attending the event with me - it will be my daughters first camping trip).

This is the part of reason for Saturday afternoon being open to the public ... we plan on doing a Show and Tell and our final presentation with friends, family and the locals present.

http://www.longlakeparkcampground.com/rates.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

6. Default

Thank you Connie ...

7. Default

This Announcement was made on the CNC Art Guild forum by Dragon Works Studio founder Michael Culp (The CNC Geek)...

Starting this year ... we will be building a CNC machine at the show. The very rough design of this years model is included here. As we refine the design we will be posting further images.

We are selling the 2012 CNC Jamboree Limited Edition design DVD now. This DVD is loaded with the plans and sources for all materials to build your own version of this machine ... it will be limited to 100 copies. As soon as the last copy is purchased we will draw from the names of the lucky purchasers to see who wins the machine that will be built at the Jamboree (this machine will have some cool features that only the Jamboree machine will have). Other Details to be posted soon.

Come and join in the building session. This will be hands on and we hope to be cutting with it before the end of the day Saturday.

The Z axis head is roughed in. It will be completely different in a couple of days. The rest of the frame will be pretty much as seen.

All parts of this machine except the motors, controllers and computer to drive it can be purchased at a local hardware store.

Read more and follow the thread HERE.
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 07-10-2012 at 02:07 PM.

8. Default

We have the 2012 CNC Jamboree Limited Edition design DVD now ... visit www.CncJamboree.com to purchase it now.

9. Default Where is it?

Lakeville, OHIO - Long Lake Park Campground

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen29.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	54610

10. Default Class list

10 hours of programming across 2 days

Friday

9:30 - 10:15 The business of carving

10:30 - 11:15 Basics of CNC -stepper/servo xyz axis controllers

11:30 - 12:45 CNC build begins

Lunch - $10 for lasagna

1:30 - 2:15 CarveWright Designer - Basic

2:30 - 3:15 Other CAM software - Mach 3, Linux CNC, cam bam, USB CNC

3:30 - 4:15 Art Creation Software - illustrator, Photoshop, gimp, Inkscape, moi, blender, etc

4:30 - 5:15 Follow up or continuation of earlier session

Saturday

9:30 - 10:15 CNC Build continued

10:30 - 11:15 Carvewright Designer - Advanced

11:30 - 12:45 Products that sell - etsy, eBay, Craigslist, crafts faires, payments PayPal square

Lunch - potluck we will supply hotdogs and a bonfire

1:30 - 4:00 Q&A public show

Complete CNC build

Carving demos - CarveWright and others

Attendee Show and Tell
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 07-18-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast